Friday, October 7, 2016

SOLD Evergreen SW two - story double attached garage $498,888


                                                     252 Everoak CI SW  C4075126

Helping first time home buyer bought a home is not the one they liked originally. I would say buyers are really simple :). They asked me to put an offer for another home $529,900 with developed basement. I know exactly would not pass my standard of buying. After comparing 4 other homes, I told buyer the one they like has average original condition, but this one asking price is $498,888, already with finished basement. Since this will not be their forever home, maybe it is better to take a better value home for resale sake, and this one with better condition. All family members agreed finally :)

Thank you for using my service.

No comments:

Post a Comment